Osgoode Hall Courtrooms

  

Courtrooms 3 and 4 are extraordinarily beautiful and were part
part of the Cumberland and Storm 1858 building campaign. The
original etched glass windows of courtroom 3 were blocked off
during the 1969 - 1972 Page and Steele renovation but can still
be seen in courtroom 4.

Osgoode Hall Courtroom 4 Windows

{1}  {2}  {3}  {4}  {5}  {6}  {7}  {8}  {9}  {10}  {11}  {12}  {13}  {14}  {15} 

Divider
Back Bullet Index Bullet Next

Pillar