Osgoode Hall Interior

  

In 1910 Francis Riley Heakes the provincial architect
added courtroom ten to Osgoode Hall.

Osgoode Hall Stained Glass

Courtroom one was originally added in 1910 by
Francis Heakes. This courtroom is entirely intact
to the 1910 period.

Courtrooms three and four were part of the Cumberland
and Storm 1958 building campaign.

Osgoode Hall Queen Street Entrance

In 1888 courtroom two was designed by provincial
architect Kivas Tully.

{1}  {2}  {3} 

Divider

Back Bullet Index Bullet Next

Pillar