Since 1860 the facade of Osgoode Hall has not changed
appreciably. In 1832 the east wing without the stone
portico was completed. This undertaking was achieved
with the guidance of John Ewart.
From 1844 to 1847 the addition of columns occurred at
Osgoode Hall. They were designed to give the building
a balanced effect. In 1833 Henry Bowyer Lane renovated
the range in the centre and he constructed the west wing.
From 1857 to 1860 Cumberland and Storm totally altered
the centre wing. The expansion at Osgoode Hall was achieved
by extending the building northward. To accommodate the
ever growing needs of the building new courtrooms and
offices were constructed.