Benchers Quarters

  

The oldest section of Osgoode Hall is the Benchers Quarters.
Construction began in 1829 and was completed in 1832.

Osgoode Hall Benchers Quarters Entrance

In 1838 Osgoode Hall served as barracks for the troops
following the rebellion of 1837. Six years later Osgoode Hall
was returned in a dilapidated state. This wing was completely
renovated in the mid 1840's after the troops moved.

{1}  {2}  {3}  {4}  {5}  {6}  {7}  {8}  {9}  {10}  {11} 

Divider
Home Bullet Index Bullet Next

Pillar